2020 Info coming soon
We have four categories of participation in the AZ Halloween Marketplace:
- Artisan Exhibitor is our term for vendors who are selling their wares as a business. They have merchandise they created or acquired expressly for the purpose of selling as a business, or are selling services such as tarot-card reading, henna, etc.. These spaces are 10′ x 10′ and cost $50.00 each.
- Private Vendor is our working term for members of AZHaunters.com that have personal props, costumes, etc. that they no longer need. These spaces are 4′ x 6′ and cost $10.00; are not available for businesses that would be considered “Artisan Exhibitors”
- Attendees are the Halloween enthusiasts that attend the event to browse, shop, and enjoy everything Halloween. Admission and parking are free.
- Volunteers help keep the event running smoothly including organizing the space, assisting Exhibitors, helping with setup and breakdown, manning the AZ Haunters info booth, cleanup, etc.
Become a Vendor
If you have a business or would like to sell Halloween related items as a vendor at the AZ Halloween Marketplace, please select the “Register” button on the bottom of this page, provide the requested information, pay the relevant fee, and agree to our Terms and Conditions for Artisan Exhibitors or Terms and Conditions for Private Vendors.
- Individual Name
- Business Name (if applicable)
- Business page (website, Facebook, Twitter, other social media) (if applicable)
- Description of what you sell
- Contact Email address
- Contact phone number
- Payment is through PayPal—if your PayPal account is under a name other than the individual or business name provided, you must also indicate your PayPayl account name so that we can match up your payment to your booth
Site Specific Information
- Date: Saturday 9/19/2020
- Location: MetroCenter Mall, 9617 N Metro Parkway W, Phoenix AZ 85051, endors will be set up in the center aisle through the entire lower level of the mall. You will be informed of your location, and the closest entrance thereto, shortly before the event.
- See location map
- The mall entryways are each 8’ high and 4.5’ wide, so your items must fit through that space
- Exhibitor Floor will be open for business from 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Exhibitor Setup is anticipated to be 7:00 to 11:00pm Friday 9/18/2020; times may change and you will be given advance notice
- Setup and breakdown times will be enforced due to safety concerns
- Artisan Exhibitor (business) spaces are 10′ x 10′ and cost $50.00 / Private vendor (yard-sale) spaces are 4′ x 6′ and cost $10.00
- There is electricity available for $10; you must provide your own extension cord and gaffer tape.
- All vendors must supply their own tables, chairs, etc
- Vendors are responsible for their own sales tax
All advertising requests or questions must be submitted through our contact form.
Registration is Not Yet Open
Thank you for your interest. Registration is not open yet. Please check back at a later time.